Classic French ratatouille flavours on a pizza are a joy! And if you haven’t roasted peppers in Roccbox yet, you’re truly missing out on something amazing!
- Before cooking the pizzas, you need to prepare the veg. Start by putting the peppers on a tray and cooking in Roccbox until blackened all over. Remove the peppers to a bowl and cover with cling film and leave for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, peel the skins from the peppers and deseed before cutting each pepper into around 6 pieces.
- Preheat a grill pan in Roccbox and toss the courgettes and aubergines in a seriously good lug of olive oil and season. Grill until beautiful lines appear and they are just beginning to soften. Set to one side.
- Now it’s time to build the pizza! Open your dough ball, top with the tomato sauce, veggies and mozzarella before cooking in Roccbox.
- As soon as the pizza comes out, rip over a few basil leaves and drizzle over the garlic oil before serving.